An overview of specific challenges faced by food exporters, how to overcome them and how companies were able to grow their market share and growth by doing business with Korea, with a look towards what investment and growth strategies are proving successful, and resources that can guide other businesses to implement them.
- Blair Bullus, CEO, Top Tier Food
- Craig Goodwin, Founder & President, Naturally Splendid Enterprises
- Benjamin Kolisnyk, Senior Manager, B.C. Ministry of Trade Policy and Negotiations
- Tristan Choi, Co-founder & CEO, Lupin Platform Inc.
- Panel Host: Bill Greuel, CEO, Protein Industries Canada