Electrifying transportation and industry across the region will require twice our current energy production, and vast increases in storage capacity. How can this be accomplished? We’ll look at how to meet the supply challenge through a mix of renewables, storage and smart distribution.
- Sarah Salati, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, New York Power Authority
- Christina Ficicchia, Manager, Smart Grid Programs, AVANGRID
- Dr. Ofelia Jianu, Assistant Professor, University of Windsor
- Martin Plass, Business Development Leader at DNV GL Energy
- Douglas Jester, Principal, 5 Lakes Energy